- We recommend that you book your classes early, at the latest the day before before 5 pm. Short notice bookings are possible, as long as the Swiss Ski School Adelboden has capacity.
- Classes take place under any weather conditions. If the weather conditions force the ski lifts to close, or if exceptional snow and weather conditions pose a security risk, then the classes either take place on the small ski lifts close to the village, or will be cancelled. In these cases, there is no possibility of a refund. Guests will be notified as early as possible by the Swiss Ski School Adelboden.
- Cancellations must be made up until 5 pm the day before classes begin, or else the full course fee must be paid.
- If you are late to class, or if you end a class early, there is no recourse for reimbursement through the Swiss Ski School Adelboden.
- Ski school tickets are personal and non-transferrable
- If the minimum number of participants per class level is not met, we reserve the right to combine classes, to shorten class time, or to cancel class.
- Reimbursement is only provided in the case of accidents or illness, for which a doctor's certificate is necessary as proof. The fee for days used will be charged, and the difference reimbursed.
- The Swiss Ski School Adelboden is not liable for accidents that occur during snow sport classes or competitions. Insurance is the participant's responsibility.
- The Swiss Ski School Adelboden reserves the right to use possible photos for marketing purposes. Guests have the right to revoke this permission for use and transmission of information and photos at any time, by sending an email with a corresponding message to email@example.com. Information required for the business transaction will of course be handled confidentially.
- Prices are listed in Swiss Francs.
Court of Law
- The applicable court of law is Thun
- The Laws of Switzerland apply
Swiss Ski School Adelboden - Season 18/19